NGS based Gene Expression analysis has been well documented in the literature and offers distinct benefits over traditional microarray data.
BGISEQ-500 Gene Expression service now offers these benefits at the same price levels as microarray data: a great value!
BGI now offers RNA-Seq(Quantification) Gene Expression Sequencing services based on its own BGISEQ-500 sequencing system, based on cPAS and DNA NanoBall (DNB) technology developed by our Complete Genomics subsidiary in Silicon Valley, CA.
BGISEQ-500 Gene Expression Sequencing data correlates very well with TaqMan qPCR data and offers nearly unlimited bioinformatics analysis options.
- 50bp Single-end sequencing reads
- Standard output 20 Million reads per sample
- Clean filtered sequencing data delivered in standard FASTQ file format
- Customized Gene Expression bioinformatics analysis
- Cloud-based data storage and delivery system
Learn More about Gene expression Sequencing performance and how BGI can put your research in overdrive.