|1. Job Purpose & Principal Accountabilities:
– Develops strategies for increasing sales revenues and marketing objectives.
– Effectively promoting the company and its merchandise and targeting the correct and appropriate audience.
– Manages and develops marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
– Retain, extend, and acquire customers through effective identification of opportunities and specific needs for our industry
– Build ongoing knowledge of current industry trends, competitive information and industry/technical knowledge and disseminate that information with company colleagues
– Develop and maintain relationship with potential customers, accelerate follow-up opportunites
– Maintain records with customer information, including sales
– Report to the regional sales manager.
– Work closely with the product and sales managers to promote product development through collaboration with key customers.
– Understand BGI’s values and expand BGI’s vision in the markets.
– Think outside of the box and implement alternative strategies to prospect business opportunities and stand out from the competition.
– Market and business awareness: Prove the value of BGI’s products and services.
– Offer value to the client: get a deep understanding of the client’s needs and pain points.
– Time management: create a solid selling message and reach out.
|Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– In-depth knowledge NGS, IVD and translational markets and of customer needs in this industry.
– Knowledge of technical and marketing skills including professional, impactful presentations
– Ability to demonstrate both clinical and sales aptitude
– Strong marketing and business development skills
– Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills.
– Willingness to travel.
– Fluency in English and Mandarin languages
– Significant past experience in similar positions, at least 3 years of experience in customer management in the biotechnology industry.
– Degree in Master’s or above in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, bioinformatics or equivalent.
– Position is based in Brisbane.
If you feel your skills and experience meet the requirements of the job please forward a cover letter, and CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org