2021 has been a big year both in the research and application of our favourite field of science. We’re thankful to each and every one of you for joining us along our journey.
Our Facebook page @BGIGenomics has also attracted over 100K fans! We keep moving forward with the enthusiasm and support of our genomic fans. With #Thanksgiving upon us, we’re holding a giveaway to share our appreciation for all our inspiring fans on Facebook:
1 x US$200 Amazon eGift Card
4 x US$50 Amazon eGift Cards
Like our page and participate in the activity!
How to participate?
STEP 1: Like the post (https://www.facebook.com/BGIGenomics/posts/4139939222778727)
STEP 2: In the comment section below, let us know your #GenomicsVision by answering the question – What diseases do you want to see be cured as supported by genomics?
The top five most creative and inspiring entries will win Amazon eGift Cards for the holiday shopping season – entries close on 21 November, so don’t delay!
The winners will be announced on 22 November and contacted via their Facebook inbox afterwards.
Terms & Conditions
1. This Giveaway is organised by BGI Genomics (the “Organiser”).
2. The Giveaway judge will comprise of representatives from the Organiser.
3. The Giveaway will end at 23:59 (GMT), November 21st, 2021. Any entry after the contest end time will be deemed invalid.
4. The Giveaway will be announced on BGI Genomics Facebook Page. Participants must complete the following steps:
a) Like the post.
b) Leave a comment about your answer to the question: What diseases do you want to see be cured by the power of genomics?
5. The Prize: a total of five participants with eligible entries will win one of the five Amazon eGift-cards (one USD$200* eGift-card and four USD$50* eGift-cards in total)
*The eGift-card value may slightly vary subject to the currency of the participant’s country.
6. The giveaway is open to global entrants who must meet the following content and technical requirements
a) Entry into the Giveaway will be deemed as an acceptance of the terms and conditions.
b) All entries must be submitted before 23:59 (GMT), November 21st, 2021, in order to be eligible.
c) Any entry with the following content will be disqualified immediately: i. Violence, obscenity, or offensive statements; ii. Violation of copyrights; iii. Violation of privacy of any subject by sharing personal details or materials; iv. Endangerment of health and safety.
d) Each participant can only submit one entry.
7. Results announcement: An official announcement post will be published by November 22nd, 2021 on BGI Genomics Facebook page. The Organiser will contact the winners via Facebook Inbox. To redeem the ticket, the winner must reply by 23:59 (GMT), November 26th, 2021, with his/her personal information, including name and email address for redemption. Late reply will not be allowed, and the prize will be forfeited.
8. The Organiser will select the winners from all qualified submissions based on the Giveaway criteria including the entrant’s eligibility and quality. The Organiser reserves the right to make all final decisions.
9. Employees of the Organiser and the suppliers or agencies associated with this Giveaway are ineligible to enter.
10. The Organiser shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting online.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters associated with the Giveaway Contest.
12. The Prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Organiser reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Organiser to publish their names in the result announcement post on BGI Genomics Facebook Page.
14. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by participants as a result of entering the Giveaway or accepting the Prize. The Organiser further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to any participants or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Giveaway.
15. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or in association with Facebook.
16. The eGift-cards are subjected to the Terms and Conditions of Amazon eGift-cards.