SARS-CoV-2 Virus IgG Antibody Detection Kit (ELISA)
SARS-CoV-2 Virus IgM Antibody Detection Kit (ELISA)
BGI has developed SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG antibody detection kit. SARS-CoV-2 ELISA kit uses the principle of capture method (ELISA) and indirect capture method (ELISA) to detect SARS-CoV-2 IgM and IgG antibody in human serum or plasma. The kits are CE marked. Detection of IgM antibodies tends to indicate recent exposure to SARS-CoV-2, whereas the detection of COVID-19 IgG antibodies indicates virus exposure for a relatively long period.
Antibody ELISA test could not only be used as a supplementary test for suspect with RT-PCR negative cases for COVID-19, but also as a supplementary detection indicator in conjunction with nucleic acid detection in the diagnosis of suspected cases. Antibody ELISA test improves the sensitivity of early diagnosis and identify the patients during periods of incubation or early infection or asymptomatic infection.
1. Validate the SARS-CoV-2 infection on suspected cases
2. Find potential asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers
3. Identify the immunized population
4. Determine if the patients can be discharged from the hospital or have a second infection
5. Test the efficacy of vaccines