What will you learn from this webinar?
Dr Tang will give a comprehensive introduction and live demo of the Dr. Tom system, showcasing some of its key functionality and advantages.
– Expression Analysis
– Gene Set Enrichment Analysis
– Association Analysis
– Referencing Ontological Information Across Multiple Databases
– Data Mining
What Will You Learn from This Webinar?
– what we know of the genetic diversity of the virus from evolutionary analysis
– current SARS-CoV-2 databases and resources
– common challenges in infectious disease genomics research
– practical guidance regarding coverage and sampling protocols for relevant sequencing solutions, including:
• whole genome sequencing
• single cell sequencing
• metagenomics sequencing
– how sequencing can be applied for vaccine development, drug R&D and clinical research.
In this webinar, you will learn:
– what types of RNA sequencing are there and which is right for what research.
– common questions and quality challenges with RNA sample preparation.
– what RNA library types are there.
– RNA data analysis: common needs and BGI’s bespoke solution.