What Will You Learn from This Webinar?
– what we know of the genetic diversity of the virus from evolutionary analysis
– current SARS-CoV-2 databases and resources
– common challenges in infectious disease genomics research
– practical guidance regarding coverage and sampling protocols for relevant sequencing solutions, including:
• whole genome sequencing
• single cell sequencing
• metagenomics sequencing
– how sequencing can be applied for vaccine development, drug R&D and clinical research.
The presentation will take around 30 minutes, followed by a question and answer session. Register now, it’s free, quick and easy.
Once you have registered for the webinar, you will be able to view it on-demand. Don’t have time to watch the webinar but want to learn more about our sequencing strategies and solutions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org