Long-read sequencing can effectively solve some of the insurmountable problems in short-read sequencing and significantly improve the detection rate of large structural variation sites by constructing long fragment libraries.
BGI Long-read Sequencing Services are performed with the PacBio Revio long-read sequencing platform, and standard bioinformatics pipeline, which enables superior data quality , analysis results, higher throughput, and lower sequencing costs.
Multiple Types of Long-read Sequencing Services
BGI offers multiple services based on PacBio long-read sequencing, as well as supporting low-input library construction. All projects are supported by the professional laboratory and bioinformatics infrastructure.
Plant & Animal Genome Sequencing
● Plant & Animal de novo sequencing
● T2T genome & pan-genome research
● Haplotype-resolved de novo assembly
● Plant & Genome whole genome resequencing: SV calling
Human Whole Genome Sequencing
● SV calling
● Total variation detection
● Population cohort study
● T2T genome and phasing
● Full-length isoform RNA sequencing
● Profile expression at isoform resolution
● Reveal transcript structure information without assembly
● Single-cell Isoform sequencing
● Methylation detection
Pre-made library Sequencing
● Sequencing only for PacBio Revio system
Microbial Genome Sequencing
● Bacterial/Fungal de novo sequencing
● 16S Full-length sequencing