BGI offers multi-omics services to look across genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics, proteomics and metabolomics, with the flexibility to customize solutions that meet your specific needs. All projects are supported by an advanced bioinformatics infrastructure.
Proteome + Transcriptome Correlation Analysis
Using a multi-omics approach to correlate transcriptomics with proteomics data provides a more comprehensive overview of expression patterns and enables researchers to interpret deeper biological implications1,2.
 Becker K, Bluhm A, Casas-Vila N. et al. Quantifying post-transcriptional regulation in the development of Drosophila melanogaster. Nat Commun. 2018 Nov 26;9(1):4970.  Dai F, Wang Z. et al. Transcriptomic and proteomic analyses of mulberry (Morus atropurpurea) fruit response to Ciboria carunculoides. J Proteomics. 2019 Feb 20;193:142-153.
How to order
Mass Spectrometry Service Specification
Transcriptome sequencing platform: RNA-seq services. Proteome platform: Untargeted and Targeted Quantitative Proteomics services.
- Summary includes data analysis
- Reports provided in PDF format, RAW files available upon request
Turn Around Time
- Typical 2 weeks from LC-MS/MS raw data acceptance to data report delivery
- Correlation at identification and quantitation level
- Correlation at function level
- Transcription factor association
- Correlation at network level