BGI offers multi-omics services to look across genomics, transcriptomics, epigenomics, proteomics and metabolomics, with the flexibility to customize solutions that meet your specific needs. All projects are supported by an advanced bioinformatics infrastructure.
Quantitative Proteome + Phosphoproteome Correlation Analysis
Protein is the main executor of life activities, and protein phosphorylation is one of the most basic modification types. A protein function panorama and precise positioning of the leading regulatory role for interpretation of molecular mechanism can be obtained with BGI’s expert quantitative proteomics and phosphoproteomics correlation analysis. BGI provides quantitative proteomics and phosphoproteomics correlation analysis spanning across diseases biomarkers research, growth and development research, regulation mechanism research of life activities, and drug target research.
Mass Spectrometry Service Specification
Quantitative Proteome platform: Untargeted and Targeted Quantitative Proteomics services. Phosphoproteome platform: Phosphoproteomics services.
- Summary includes data analysis
- Reports provided in PDF format, RAW files available upon request
Turn Around Time
- Typical 2 weeks from LC-MS/MS raw data acceptance to data report delivery
Sample selection for Quantitative Proteome and Phosphoproteome should be as consistent as possible. Refer to quantitative proteomics and phosphoproteomics for sample delivery.
- Protein identification and quantification number correlation analysis
- Function annotation and enrichment correlation analysis
- Network correlation analysis
- Kinase-substrate analysis and phosphorylation site kinase prediction