DNBSEQ™ Rapid Whole Genome Sequencing (rWGS)
A New Paradigm for Whole Genome Sequencing: High Quality, Affordable WGS Data, for When You Need it Fast.
BGI's rapid Whole Genome Sequencing (rWGS) service is designed for partners who are working in time critical healthcare or research settings where rapid access to quality whole genome data may be key for the effective medical management of acutely ill patients.
Whole genome sequencing can be applied to human genetics and evolution studies to detect genome-wide genetic variations, pathogenic and susceptibility genes, and to enable genetic diversity and evolution analysis. It can also be applied to translational research to provide information on cancer and disease-associated mutations and is one of the most important approaches of precision medicine.
BGI provides rWGS with a 10 working day turn around time from acceptance of qualified samples. The service is executed with BGI's proprietary DNBSEQ™ technology platform for great sequencing data at the competitive pricing in the industry.
We currently offer rapid Human Whole Genome Sequencing from $800 including:
- Sample QC, library construction and sequencing 90Gb Data
- High quality 30X 150PE data delivered in standard .fastq format
- Multiple bioinformatics options available
DNBSEQ™ NGS technology platform
BGI Human Whole Genome Sequencing services are typically executed with DNBSEQ™ NGS technology platform, for great sequencing data at the competitive pricing in the industry.
This system is powered by combinatorial Probe-Anchor Synthesis (cPAS), linear isothermal Rolling-Circle Replication and DNA Nanoballs (DNB™) technology, followed by high-resolution digital imaging.
Routine sequencing quality scores (NA12878, 150PE, 30x) meet or exceed those from current industry-leading sequencing technology: ≥ 95% of bases ≥ Q20 and ≥86% of bases ≥ Q30. Download our service overview via the resources tab for more information.
Give our DNBSEQ™ based WGS services a try and find out why so many trust their valuable research samples to the advanced sequencing experience of BGI.
- SAMPLE PREPARATIONSample QC
- WGS LIBRARY PREPARATIONLibrary QC
- SEQUENCINGData QC
- RAW DATA OUTPUTDelivery QC
- BIOINFORMATICS ANALYSIS
How to order
Sequencing Service Specification
Sample Preparation and Services
- 150bp paired end sequencing
- Raw data, standard and customized data analysis
- CAP/CLIA laboratory services
- Cloud-based data storage and delivery system
Sequencing Quality Standard
- Guaranteed ≥ 80% of bases with quality score of ≥Q30
- Standard sequencing coverage ≥30X; ≥60X is recommended for cancer sample
Turn Around Time Turn Around Time
- Typical 10 working days from sample QC acceptance to filtered raw data availability
- Expedited services are available, contact your local BGI specialist for details
SNP calling and annotation
SNP validation and comparison
SNP functionality and conservation prediction
SNP statistics per functional element
InDel calling and annotation
InDel validation and comparison
InDel statistics per functional element
CNV calling and annotation
SV calling and annotation
Cancer Somatic SNV and InDel analysis
De novo mutation analysis for family samples
Further customization of Bioinformatics analysis to suit your unique project is available: Please contact your BGI technical representative